Standard Editing focuses on correcting spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. Our Editors will change improper language and suggest alternate phrasing when poor wording is used. The Editors will alter sentences that sound awkward or unnatural and may point out portions of the manuscript that are vague or confusing or simply need to be rewritten.
Standard Editing includes
- Correcting spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors
- Checking for problems in parallelism, tense, and conjugations
- Eliminating improper language and poor word choice
- Making the document sound natural and professional
- Reviewing the use of terminology within the document
- Conforming to the author’s choice of British or American English
- Manuscript Formatting
The Formatter will adjust citation, reference, and formatting conventions according to the guidelines of the specified journal. The Formatter will correct the layout of the document and standardize conventions. The Formatter will correct the format of all citations and references and provide comments indicating missing information in references or the title page.
Manuscript Formatting includes:
- Formatting citations and references to guidelines of the specified journal
- Formatting headings, including case, order, and preferred heading names
- Correcting margins and line and sentence spacing
- Correcting the location of figures and tables
- Noting where the author must provide additional information or content
Editorial screening checks and escalation: iThenticate and plagiarism checks, suspicious keywords, suppression lists, author verification (publication record), citation analysis.
- The simple, intuitive submission process
- Clear indication of progress
- Extendable to include additional metadata fields
What we provide:
Full Support Journal Membership Packages and Offers have been introduced with an aim to help our authors to assist them with their valuable contribution to the journal. With the best resources as well as services, we have tried our best to assist authors from different geographical regions, having different financial compulsions.
Peer Review Management
- Three main editorial models: Chief Editor/Managing Editor with final decision; Chief Editor/Managing Editor without final decision; Section Editors
- Manuscripts assigned manually via Editor or by Managing Editor
- Currently supports single-blind peer review
- Reviewers can be invited on your behalf, suggested by Editor, or using integration with Publons reviewer finder tool.
Translation, Editing And Manuscript Services
Don’t let language or formatting issues prevent your research from being published. Have your paper polished by Maples Scientific Publisher’s Language Services before you submit it to journal of choice, and get help with editing, translation, and formatting your manuscript.
Maples Scientific Publishers offers the following translation services
- Japanese to English
- Korean to English
- Traditional and Simplified Chinese to English
- Brazilian Portuguese to English
- Turkish to English
- Spanish to English
We have created special membership packages to offer our better services. Our packages include as follows:
1 year 6 months